Is the upcoming year the year of a brand-new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an exceptional investment. And when you find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Kapaun & Brown boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Marshalltown. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t delay, as this offer only lasts until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 641-812-2028 when you want to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
As with any utility system, you’ll want to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A professional installer understands how to size your furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that these modern innovations can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is about more than the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are designed with rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Kapaun & Brown
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from Kapaun & Brown, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.