At Kapaun & Brown, we know that picking a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Marshalltown is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily share with you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Kapaun & Brown a call at 641-812-2028. We’re happy to help!