As warmer weather starts, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Marshalltown? Particularly if your AC system is up-to-date or was running just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never anticipate to book any service for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your system inspected yearly by a Kapaun & Brown Inc. pro can help find little troubles before they become major breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a specialist to take care of delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that collect in your unit can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to increased energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling bill and over the long run, because you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps pinpoint minor troubles before they become large, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly inspect components and perform a set of cooling performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate problems before they create major troubles that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your air conditioner is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is prepped to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your unit is vulnerable to premature failure and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should have a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll check the ensuing areas and components:
- Total unit state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Kapaun & Brown Inc.
Today is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Kapaun & Brown Inc. pros a ring at 641-812-2028 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.